SOS Cuisine

Options
Hello pals,

I thought I would share this great website with you:
www.soscuisine.com

It is a French Canadian site, but don't worry if you don't speak the language! You can click English in the top right-hand corner. The premise is that it delivers tailored weekly menus to you based on factors such as number of people, whether you're a beginner or prefer gourmet foods, and budget. Most recipes are quite healthy. Another great thing for us MFP users, is that it uses a lot of fresh ingredients, limiting your intake of pre-packaged foods. That's a great way to control calories and other factors such as sodium. It's also a great planning tool!

I don't follow the weekly meal plan, but I find that at least once a week I try a new recipe.

Happy cooking!
PS: Check out the Valentines section... :heart:

Replies

• MrsNattles
    Options
    Hello pals,

I thought I would share this great website with you:
    www.soscuisine.com

It is a French Canadian site, but don't worry if you don't speak the language! You can click English in the top right-hand corner. The premise is that it delivers tailored weekly menus to you based on factors such as number of people, whether you're a beginner or prefer gourmet foods, and budget. Most recipes are quite healthy. Another great thing for us MFP users, is that it uses a lot of fresh ingredients, limiting your intake of pre-packaged foods. That's a great way to control calories and other factors such as sodium. It's also a great planning tool!

I don't follow the weekly meal plan, but I find that at least once a week I try a new recipe.

Happy cooking!
    PS: Check out the Valentines section... :heart:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    how nice, thank you! :flowerforyou: