Hey boys and girls

Options
abbynormal52
abbynormal52 Posts: 151 Member
does MFP send an email to us when we have a message in our box here?

Appreciate any help, Denise :D

Replies

• Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I get an email notification. If you have the app on your phone you also get a notification on your phone. You can also check mfp settings to adjust if needed. :)
  • abbynormal52
    Options
    Svanel wrote: »
    I get an email notification. If you have the app on your phone you also get a notification on your phone. You can also check mfp settings to adjust if needed. :)

I'll do that, check "settings". Thank you much;)

• abbynormal52
    Options
    I never get anything in my box, I wouldn't know.

Maybe write to someone, I've been doing that to make some friends to encourage and be encouraged by;) I'll send you a friend request;)

• abbynormal52
    Options
    Svanel wrote: »

Geesh, that was easy, can't believe I didn't think of it :D thank you again Svanel!

• DreamAmalfi
    DreamAmalfi Posts: 211 Member
    Options

Lol same. And i think people dont get PMs unless you are friends with them.
  • Deisler26
    Deisler26 Posts: 357 Member
    Options

My thought exactly
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

I would type something filthy yet insightful, but the OP seems like a kind soul and it would be poor form to hijack her thread.
  • abbynormal52
    Options
    I am a kind soul, but I'm not tame, LOL! You boys are very naughty, and you are all grounded, no SmartTV, no Smartphone, no computers :D

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I am a kind soul, but I'm not tame, LOL! You boys are very naughty, and you are all grounded, no SmartTV, no Smartphone, no computers :D

Thanks for not grounding me... my thoughts are always pure, then these boys come in here and BOOM ;):D

Yeah..... You

Pure Thoughts

Gotcha.

• Deisler26
    Deisler26 Posts: 357 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options

Thanks for not grounding me... my thoughts are always pure, then these boys come in here and BOOM ;):D

Uh-huh...
  • abbynormal52
    Options

Whoops, should have kept quiet Maid, I'd forgotten about you :D How about no chocolate for a month? Your punishment will be not seeing the guys around, LOL!
  • abbynormal52
    Options
    LOL, priceless! Seriously though, I think I'll release them from their detention, be too boring without some fellers around.
  • activities1
    activities1 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options

This can be rectified

Lmao maybe you should clean out all the junk.