Hi

Options
Well I've actually been on MFP for almost a year but haven't done to much with it till last March. I signed up with 2 friends to try and get into shape and now I am the only one left trying (they grew bored).

I am really out of shape but don't look it for the most part. At almost 5'11 I can hide a lot, so I got to 210 Ib and everyone telling me that I am still skinny and there is no reason to lose weight, until I walked up a flight of stairs and was really winded. I did great to begin with when I had my friends, lost 15 Ibs but since they stopped and I've not really tried to hard (pretty down) I have gained all but 3lbs back.

Figured I'd introduce myself and stop lurking on this board so that I might actually find others that are trying to currently lose weight.

Replies

• l_heras
    l_heras Posts: 65
    Options
    Don't give up! It's hard to do it "alone" but just think of how awesome you're gonna feel when you see changes while your friends stayed the same?
  • bookworm_1213
    bookworm_1213 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That is something I am really looking forward to see, how much I have changed and how much they haven't (not in a mean way, but in a see how far I've come way)