Chocolate Helps Weight Loss!

Options
JustSomeEm
JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
I'm just going to leave this here:

https://io9.gizmodo.com/i-fooled-millions-into-thinking-chocolate-helps-weight-1707251800

Read this article. It's absolutely paramount that you don't believe everything you read on the internet. Do your own research... You'll thank yourself later (after you've met your fitness goals).

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I started to leave, but came back to add semi-apologies. This article was part of an assignment, and it was too good not to share here.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    The digital chum sums it up nicely.
  • xLyric
    xLyric Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    FYI, don't open at work. One of the linked articles in the side bar is about Avengers sex toys and has them in the picture. :D
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    xLyric wrote: »
    FYI, don't open at work. One of the linked articles in the side bar is about Avengers sex toys and has them in the picture. :D

Double checked but did not see this.
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    Options
    JustSomeEm wrote: »
    I started to leave, but came back to add semi-apologies. This article was part of an assignment, and it was too good not to share here.

Thanks! This is fascinating!
  • xLyric
    xLyric Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    xLyric wrote: »

Double checked but did not see this.

It looks like the recommended article list is only 3 or 4 long, so after the first couple of paragraphs it's safe. I don't know if maybe it recommends random articles so it showed you something different? I'm just glad I was in the back room!
  • Lisa8823168
    Lisa8823168 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    "FAKE NEWS"....this is a great non political example.