Insanity vs. T-25

Options
Is Insanity T-25 just as effective as regular Insanity?

Replies

• kd_mazur
    kd_mazur Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Both programs have their merits and I would pick one that you like to do. I didn't like the workouts used in T25 as much as I liked Insanity.
  • roxybeer
    roxybeer Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Depends on you. I liked T25 because it was 25mins and that's all I had to work out. I did the Insanity program but found it was harder to stick to due to the longer work outs.
  • tirowow12385
    tirowow12385 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    I tried them a long time ago, I couldn't finish insanity as I went into month two and they did exercises that was literally impossiblle for me to complete without hurting my joint or tendons so I had to give it up, I was pretty out of shape so yeah.

For Focus T25, I completed it, it was much easier than insanity. The first phase which is about 6 weeks is very lower body and leg intensive, the next phase is all core, don't be surprised if you developed rock hard abs, honestly it's just thirty minutes of ab exercises five days a week.
  • jefamer2017
    jefamer2017 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I have both. T25 is boring to me I feel like I don't get the workout I want. However I love the T25 stretch video much better than Insanity recovery video. I use the stretch video often. If my muscles are sore or tight I will immediately feel better. I have finished Insanity once before years ago but I have gotten too fat to even start month 2. I've been doing month one for 2.5 months.