FitBit UK users

Options
Hi Guys
Is there anyone here in Europe using the Fitbit and if you are how are you finding logging your food? (as I'm assuming the database of food will be more US based)

Replies

• LilGuy1
    LilGuy1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    bummer, no responses to your question. I am going to be traveling to Europe and was wondering how my fitbit would work. Seems like a silly question but I thought I would reach out to the community. I hope you are able to find and log your foods. I noticed that you can change the weight to grams, vs oz and other measurements so hopefully that is help you stay healthy and on track.
  • pamfin
    pamfin Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I don't log food on fitbit because I find the database too laborious. I log on MFP and then just input the total number of calories into fitbit at the end of the day.
  • M0n1KCR
    M0n1KCR Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm in Spain. I log all food in MFP, because it's got a bigger database of food available here -it even includes supermarket own brands which are not available in any other country. Fitbit tracks my steps, exercise and sleep, and everything syncs. This method works well for me.
  • Lesley2603
    Lesley2603 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    In U.K. just LG my food on mfp