I'm awesome, you're awesome, lets be friends

Options
Hey hey! I'm Lynze (like lindsay), I'm about 2 weeks into the keto diet after trying to eliminate carbs from my diet for the last 4 months, and since getting serious about it, I've lost about 18 lbs. But I have a lonnnnnnnnng way to go still. Like 140 lbs to go. So I want some friends to chat with and share our journeys with. Also I need people who won't look at my diet and judge me for eating 2 jr bacon cheeseburgers with no bun and no tomato from Wendys, because you'll see that a lot. So let's do the damn thing! Add me!

Replies

• johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome i am john
  • dpagz
    dpagz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    added!!:)
  • eznowjo
    eznowjo Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Mm Wendy's
  • LinzNicholeV
    LinzNicholeV Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    eznowjo wrote: »
    Mm Wendy's

Can’t go wrong!! Well you can... but you know what I mean haha. Smart choices!
  • eznowjo
    eznowjo Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I try to make my own burgers.. I have done chef work before so I can make a few easy dishes that I tend to stick to. Sometimes hard not to just grab a fast food burger though..
  • jennnco
    jennnco Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Let’s be pals!
  • andreaen
    andreaen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I love your name! Where is it from? I don't eat burgers (vegetarian), but I just finished a pint of icecream so it sounds like we would be besties <3
  • mindstar1
    mindstar1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is awesome! Keep up the amazing work! I would love to have you as a friend.
  • LinzNicholeV
    LinzNicholeV Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    andreaen wrote: »
    I love your name! Where is it from? I don't eat burgers (vegetarian), but I just finished a pint of icecream so it sounds like we would be besties <3

Definitely soul sisters!! <3