Lets try this motivation thing again

Options
Hello,

I am a mother of 3 and find it is so difficult to find time. That kind of an excuse because honestly I am not sure where to begin. So here I am logging my food and getting ready to start the phycall working out. I need to lose the wieght for myself more than anything. I want to feel pretty and be pretty. To me that means losing 60 poounds.

Help me, tell me what worked for you. I will try anything once and it is time for a change. Need to turn up the happy. SO lets get this weightloss party started :)

Replies

• leedominique767
    leedominique767 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm returning to mfp I used it about 3 years ago and dropped 60 pounds we definitely can help motivate each other. I found protein shakes helpful lighting weights burn fat and getting on the treadmill at incline. I takes a few weeks to incline high so start at like 3 or 4 and eventually u will get to 15. Also burning more than taking in was a huge success for me. Not eating after 6pm. I had my 2nd child and now starting over again but this time I'm make a lifestyle change not just diet
  • lorabelllee
    lorabelllee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You are already pretty! It's time to get healthy. Start small but be honest in your logging and use a food scale to weigh everything, measure liquids and don't forget the little bites and things like condiments add up. Walking works for exercise or take a class, do a DVD or go online...just get moving. Eat foods that are pleasing to you and have decent nutritional value and don't think you cant enjoy the occasional (or daily) treat...just COUNT IT! You can do this.