FALL, FOOTBALL, AND PUMPKIN COFFEE!! :D

Options
13»

Replies

• ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    OK NOW i'm sipping on a 'pumpkin spice' k-cup coffee...SOOOOO DELISH..
  • ShelbyLB
    Options
    Who do you CHEER FOR during football season???
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns!!

Go Cowboys
    Hook 'Em Horns
  • BigBadVooDooBob
    Options
    The Buffalo Bills (yes I am accustomed to football heartbreak) and the Syracuse Orange. Go 'Cuse!
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Let me preface this by saying I'll watch any game, I love football so much that my bf refers to it as a disease. Sweat, spandex & people getting hit... Um, what's NOT to love??

My teams are the Buckeyes and the Bengals. Apparently, I like bad boys. LOL
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I love the title of this post. just reading it made me feel a whirl of giddiness toward the upcoming season.

Same here! Idk what it is about fall but I love it!!!
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options

Iowa Hawkeyes...GO HAWKS!!! My 9 yr old is a diehard Packers fan and my dh is a diehard Vikings fan.....so I cheer for those teams as well. Unless the Packers and Vikings are playing against each other, then it's........GO PACKERS!!
  • ShelbyLB
    Options

Iowa Hawkeyes...GO HAWKS!!! My 9 yr old is a diehard Packers fan and my dh is a diehard Vikings fan.....so I cheer for those teams as well. Unless the Packers and Vikings are playing against each other, then it's........GO PACKERS!!

Wahooo Packers!! :) We live about 50 miles from the stadium...:D
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I LOVE pumpkin coffee
    And I truly love fall. Seriously, I start counting the days until fall sometime in May, when the temps start getting too high for my liking. I love the crisp, fall air. The colors of the leaves. And the FOOTBALL!!!!

Go Jackets!!!

And to be a good wife, Go Pack! (unless they play the Jackets, then it's ON!)
  • ShelbyLB
    Options
    TODAY I'm sipping on pumpkin coffee again..:D
  • durangocal
    durangocal Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Went to my local coffee place to get a gift certificate today-they aren't serving pumpkin latte yet-but soon!!!
  • ShelbyLB
    Options
    Went to my local coffee place to get a gift certificate today-they aren't serving pumpkin latte yet-but soon!!!

Yay!!! :)
  • lildevil968
    lildevil968 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm so ready for Pumpkin Spice Latte's, Pumpkin Roll Scentsys, and of course some good ole LONGHORN Football!! Speaking of that, I need to see if my jersey fits anymore.
  • ShelbyLB
    Options
    I'm so ready for Pumpkin Spice Latte's, Pumpkin Roll Scentsys, and of course some good ole LONGHORN Football!! Speaking of that, I need to see if my jersey fits anymore.
    wahooo!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE pumpkin scented candles/air fresheners/etc...WAHOO!! :)
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options

My mom is a hawkeyes fan and my dad is a cyclones fan.
    Then my family is PACKERS fans, and my grampa is a vikings fan! Then to compounds this complicated-ness, I live in Texas, where it's practically a sin to not love the cowboys, but I'ma rebel!

GO PACK GO!

Side note, I can't wait for fall, we're currently at day 50 of 100+ degree weather, YUCK
  • brookiebaby2003
    brookiebaby2003 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I love me some Alabama football! Roll Tide Roll! I am soooo ready! :)