Women doing keto

Options
I’d like to see more women doing keto on my feed! Feel free to add me if that’s you!

Me: I’m 9.2 lbs down in 9 days. Looking to lose 50+. 28 years old.

Replies

• Sakye
    Sakye Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
    I've been keto for 3 months (well not exactly, I took a two-weeks break because of Easter) and down 22 lbs. Still 34lbs to go before I reach my goal and only 13.8lbs before I reach my pre-pregnancy weight. My son is 16 months old and I couldn't shed off the weight before I went keto, even with calorie counting and exercising.
  • Alannamaureen
    Alannamaureen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Nice! I'm a week into this cycle of keto for me, have lost a lot of water weight so far, but am starting to see my definition again, thankfully.
  • staci2476
    staci2476 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm doing low carb! Monday was my start day. SW 162 :s . The last time I peed this much I was pregnant :D
  • lake948
    lake948 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Nice! I'm a week into this cycle of keto for me, have lost a lot of water weight so far, but am starting to see my definition again, thankfully.

Me too I have been doing it a week Monday. I work out everyday. I eat every morning at 7:00am lunch at 1:00 dinner 7:30 I have small snacks like Berry’s and almonds throughout the day.
  • sarahscott9064
    sarahscott9064 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of keto here. Feel free to add me!