Mental Challenge!

Options
PunkRockTastic
PunkRockTastic Posts: 4 Member
Does anyone experience the challenge of thinking that because you worked out and ate good one day that you can do what you want the next day? I’ve been up and down because of this mental challenge. I know I have to continue each day in the same way to lose weight, but I feel so restricted.

Replies

• diviningrod1
    diviningrod1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    It's a typical feeling, especially when starting a diet or program. Overtime it gets to be better. Bad habits are hard to break, but good habits are even harder to cultivate. Also you shouldn't overlook the value of a cheat meal or rest day, you will go insane if you do lol.
  • xWintersKnightx
    xWintersKnightx Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    If you do "good" one day you most certainly can do "bad" the next and it will be ok. They will just cancel each other out and their will be no real change.

Now if you want to actually lose weight...
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    Does anyone experience the challenge of thinking that because you worked out and ate good one day that you can do what you want the next day?

Mine is much worse. Bascially I think since I did so well as a younger person, now that I am almost 50 I don't have to compromise anywhere or delay satisfaction at all. I simply justify everything with, "I don't care. I am almost 50 and deserve this.". NOT a good mental attitude.

• Deisler26
    Deisler26 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    mglgxs3wk0d1.png