ATTENTION STUDENTS!

cabul3
cabul3 Posts: 210 Member
Classes start in 4ish weeks!

Anyone else already planning their "back to school" outfit??

I need ideas!!

(I also need to lose 5 lbs by then, LoL)

Replies

• I always try to look really studious on the first day. After that, I start skanking it up more.
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    haha skin always get the teachers attention :) more teacher attention = higher grades
  • iAm_misspiggy
    iAm_misspiggy Posts: 35 Member
    HAAAA @ "Skanking" it up wear business casual the 1st day
  • Chante88
    Chante88 Posts: 12 Member
    I have no clue what im wearing, but im with you, im trying to lose 5 more before the 22nd, i dont know if im going to make it
  • rschmmidt
    rschmmidt Posts: 296
    That cracked me up. And I'm a teacher! LOL
  • I'll probably wear a sundress or a graphic tee and shorts. Something summery but vaguely nicer than wearing pajamas to class.
  • LOL. I'm a really good student, so I like to be taken seriously. I actually don't skank it up at school for exactly the reason that I don't want my professors thinking I'm trying to sway them.
  • Chante88
    Chante88 Posts: 12 Member
    lol i dont skank it either, i go to school in a very rural area where either their skanked up or always in sweats, im known as the girl who owns no sweats lol they look at me crazy when i come to class with pearls and heels on lol
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    hey,I'm a lunchlady, can I still skank it up?? This post was so refreshing by the way!! I LOVE that a teacher responded!! Have a great school year all!!
  • cabul3
    cabul3 Posts: 210 Member
    i want an outfit that is somewhere between serious student and summery skank, LoL. a happy medium!!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Haha mine starts....MONDAY:/

First day so us girls know we gotta impress the guys right ;)
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    I'm dating my teacher haha so I can just skank it up at home for him.
  • My school starts back up on Monday :( No use skanking anything up, I'm in nursing school and it's almost all women! I'd rather my actions show my skankiness than my wardrobe, anyway. Or something like that.

Need to go shopping for school :)