Fave workouts online?

Options
I work full time from home with a 2 year old underfoot (and I also have 3 older kids that are 12, 15, and 18). Too busy to get to the gym but would like to find something online to do when my baby is napping. Any favorite workouts on youtube I can toss on? Other than Walk Away the Pounds?

Replies

• sarahscott9064
    sarahscott9064 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just discovered FitnessBlender on YouTube. All the hype is real. I really love it. It’s perfect for days I don’t want to leave the house or run or walk on the treadmill.
  • nina4w
    nina4w Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Also Leslie Sansone has a channel on YouTube and she's all about walking and cardio workouts at home. I've tried both her and Fitness Blender. Both are awesome.
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I will look into Fitness Blender.
  • cct204
    cct204 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I love the 80's classics... and you can find them all on YouTube for free.

Cindy Crawford's Shape Your Body workout. And gotta love some old school Denise Austin, Elle Macpherson, etc.

But the ultimate is The Fitness Marshall for total booty-dancing, high energy workouts. I freaking love him. And you definitely work up a sweat!!
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    cct204 wrote: »
    I love the 80's classics... and you can find them all on YouTube for free.

Cindy Crawford's Shape Your Body workout. And gotta love some old school Denise Austin, Elle Macpherson, etc.

But the ultimate is The Fitness Marshall for total booty-dancing, high energy workouts. I freaking love him. And you definitely work up a sweat!!

Haha, I love that you are doing the oldies! I remember doing Jane Fonda tapes with my mom at the height of the legwarmers and aerobics craziness in the early and mid 80s.

Another thumbs up for Fitness Blender! I don't know what it is about them. They are the only workout videos I don't get tired of and that don't annoy me. I love the simplicity and they are hard! (in a good way)
  • BohannonK
    BohannonK Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender is great! Body Rock has some great hard stuff but there can be equipment involved. However if you want to dance Dance Fitness with Jessica is fun. Good luck!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Exercise TV, PopSugar, beFit channel...
  • mengqiz86
    mengqiz86 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Nike Training Club. From HIIT to core to yoga. Best app ever
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Thanks, y'all!
  • NelliR86
    NelliR86 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    mengqiz86 wrote: »
    Nike Training Club. From HIIT to core to yoga. Best app ever

Yes! I second this. I love the nike training app. They have different levels, workouts without equipment. It’s good for if you’re new or a pro (literally) they have workouts from athletes and more too.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Jessica Smith TV is a favorite of mine. She has lots of variety. Yoga with Adriene is good too.