How to add friends?

Options
IsraaQ
IsraaQ Posts: 60 Member
Hi

How can I add friends from the iPhone app? The only two options that appear when I click on a name is to send a message and ignore.. help anyone? Please add me as well thx

Israa

Replies

• Bajankat
    Bajankat Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    go to the home screen and click on friends, from there you'll get the add icon at the top right.. there you'll be able to add them 3 different ways.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    IsraaQ wrote: »
    Hi

How can I add friends from the iPhone app? The only two options that appear when I click on a name is to send a message and ignore.. help anyone? Please add me as well thx

Israa

Click on a person's name. This brings up their user card. From there, click on their name again. This should take you to their profile where you'll see the option to send a friend request.
  • IsraaQ
    Options
    IsraaQ wrote: »
    Hi

Israa

Click on a person's name. This brings up their user card. From there, click on their name again. This should take you to their profile where you'll see the option to send a friend request.

Oh thank you so much
  • IsraaQ
    Options
    Bajankat wrote: »
    go to the home screen and click on friends, from there you'll get the add icon at the top right.. there you'll be able to add them 3 different ways.
    Bajankat wrote: »

Thanks for adding me :)