Good morning everyone! what are your goals for today? ❤️

Replies

• jefamer2017
    jefamer2017 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    iissamarie wrote: »
    Hello,

To get off my lazy butt and do something.
  • Kst76
    Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    iissamarie wrote: »
    Hello,

Do Laundry and pack
  • norcalskater
    norcalskater Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Stick to the diet I planned for today, walk for about an hour, and weight train later.
  • Dani9585
    Dani9585 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Eat my calories and walk my dog. Nothing more planned for today. I've hurt my shoulder and I'm trying to minimize its movement as much as possible :(
  • jenna_nicolo
    jenna_nicolo Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Roadtripping with some girlfriends this weekend, I need to pack, clean, and weigh out lots of snacks tonight cause I leave early in the morning. Excited!! Have a good weekend everyone :smiley:
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,982 Member
    Options
    (already got my workout done, so that's in the books), other than that, not spend "extra" money, make a good dinner, and relax for awhile after work.

Today is a "lazier" day in that I have nothing else planned for my evening besides cooking. Tomorrow evening I've got to figure out how to get the wheels off my scooter so I can mount the new tires on it - but don't need the scoot until Monday if things don't go smoothly. I ride my motorcycle to the weekend gig, so I can finish up the scoot over the course of the weekend.
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Stay within my calorie goals
    Sort my paper work, to much of it
    Complete my contuining education

More things to do but don't count as my goals ;)
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    Exercise, appointment with social security for my disabled daughter and then a hair cut. Now, I'm making some kielbasa, cabbage and spuds for supper.
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Crush it at the gym!! Not strangle someone with my bare hands! Lol
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    To eat an actual dinner instead of 1000 calories worth of snacks that I don't have. So far so good.
  • jennibabie87
    jennibabie87 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    All done for today but tomorrow’s is to pay bills and try not to kill the roomies!!! Also gonna try and go grocery shopping :smile: