I need friends and motivation

Options
2»

Replies

• fizzle2006
    fizzle2006 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as i'm in the same boat too. Keep going!
  • rdw5950
    rdw5950 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need friends and motivation too! I’d love to add you, but I literally have no idea how to right now
  • lindsaycd978
    lindsaycd978 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I’m actually figuring it out myself. I will add you lol. Have a great friday
  • rdw5950
    Options
    Haha thank you lindsaycd979! I haven’t even worked out how to reply to you properly
  • Ruucha89
    Ruucha89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! This is first time in a long time I have finally become very motivated. But this time will be different as others- previous times I lost it and did not get close to my GW. This time I will do that! It's been 2 weeks I am following strict calorie count and trying to move around much more. I weighed myself last Thursday, and then I did today, I've lost 6kg (13lb) since. I couldn't believe weights this morning, but it was one more kick to my butt- I can do this. And if I can so can you! :smile:
  • rdw5950
    Options
    I’m actually figuring it out myself. I will add you lol. Have a great friday

Oh.. ok, hit quote :D I’ll add you when I work it out! Happy Friday
  • rdw5950
    Options
    fizzle2006 wrote: »

I’m so new.. sorry, how do I add you? :|
  • lindsaycd978
    Options
    rdw5950 wrote: »
    Haha thank you lindsaycd979! I haven’t even worked out how to reply to you properly

Neither have I it is not very user/chat friendly there are so many back and forth....
  • lindsaycd978
    Options
    rdw5950 wrote: »
    fizzle2006 wrote: »

I’m so new.. sorry, how do I add you? :|

You go back to friends in the menu and hit add then you put the persons “screen name” then your name and send. It’s a lot of back and forth....