Your younger self

Options
If you could go back and have a heart to heart talk with your younger self - what would you talk about?

I would talk about the need to maintain and protect my health and fitness - I would tell myself to stop sweating the small stuff - move away from what is hurting you without any explanation to anyone - and to learn self forgiveness - and save 20 bucks a week for life!

Replies

• CantonRC
    CantonRC Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'd tell myself don't jog. Sprint or walk.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    So many things come to mind when I think about this subject. I think I'd tell myself to stay active, don't drink so much and CERTAINLY don't start smoking. I could go on and on but those affected my health the most when I was younger.
  • BattyKnitter
    BattyKnitter Posts: 503 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    SO much! I wish I knew about calorie counting and nutrition and that I don't need to starve myself or give up all the foods I love! Also knowledge about weight lifting! I believe that if I'd had that knowledge in my late teens I never would have gotten fat.

If I knew all that I know now I wouldn't have developed these terrible habits. When I was young I was active and ate well and I feel like those bad habits broke my full/satiated switch.