Workout Music

Options
I do my best workouts ever when I blast some music on my ipod right into my ear and block everything else out. Sometimes I even do it in the dark ( weird I know) lol. Anyway I find that anything upbeat really works for my cardio but I LOVE the song Danza Kuduro by Don Omar and Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO. When those comes on, I get pumped.

I also have it set where a soca song will come on every niw and then and when it does, I go into extreme cardio mode.

What's musicspiration??? Just curious. What gets you going?

Replies

• blissrelease
    Options
    Witchcraft by Pendulum
    Beat the Devil's Tattoo by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
    Crying Lightning by Arctic Monkeys
    Icky Thump by The White Stripes
  • rickydeuce
    Options
    Metallica, Pantera, Godsmack and Distuirbed for lifting or short aerobic activity. For running longer distances, I need a mix of everything on the iPod.
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    80's hair bands. I don't think there is anything better than hair bands. They fuel my running! Love Warrant and Poison.
  • val_140
    val_140 Posts: 75
    Options
    I love Danza Kuduro. It gets me so hyped I start bouncing around like crazy!!
    Taboo is also one of my faves!!
    & when Mr. Saxobeat comes on I go WILD!!
  • Broken_
    Broken_ Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    http://www.digitalcampground.com/dance/

Mostly just mainstream club / dance ^^^ There are some of the mixes I put together for working out.
    Feel free to use them if you like them :)
  • Asiral
    Asiral Posts: 133
    Options
    Party rock anthem for sure! and alot of techno. Daft punk, rammstein, and my personal favorite, Sandstorm by Darude.
  • jellybelly1984
    jellybelly1984 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sooooo agree Mr Saxobeat..................Ohhhhhhhhh how about Rhianna-only girl in the world and anything by David Guetta. Favourite motivation song is..........Drumroll please, Lincoln Park & JayZ mashup of Encore!!! Love Love Love it :D
  • dk_runs
    dk_runs Posts: 106
    Options
    I do my best workouts ever when I blast some music on my ipod right into my ear and block everything else out. Sometimes I even do it in the dark ( weird I know) lol. Anyway I find that anything upbeat really works for my cardio but I LOVE the song Danza Kuduro by Don Omar and Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO. When those comes on, I get pumped.

I also have it set where a soca song will come on every niw and then and when it does, I go into extreme cardio mode.

What's musicspiration??? Just curious. What gets you going?

I'd never heard of the song Danza Kudoro until I saw it posted twice on this thread. I kinda of like it.
    My current playlist is a mix of old and new. Here's a partial list:

Alejandro - Lady Gaga
    Ball and Chain - Social Distortion
    Drunken Lullabies - Flogging Molly
    Hello Fascination - Breathe Carolina
    The Passenger - Iggy Pop
    Crowbar Hotel - Chadwick Stokes
  • lukybug
    lukybug Posts: 209
    Options
    Avenged Sevenfold, Nine Inch Nails, Linkin Park, Eminem (Lose Yourself), Matchbox Twenty (How Far We've Come). I like a lot of alternative and heavier music during the run, then I need Lose Yourself and How Far We've Come at the end of the run.
  • KrissyChefBaby
    KrissyChefBaby Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Haha. Everyone has some really good choices. Now I can come back to to this any time I need some new inspiration. :) Music is my best motivation for movement.