NSV - I kicked butt today!

Options
DRJJ2004
DRJJ2004 Posts: 186 Member
I've been going to the gym and "doing my time" and I've been reading this book that says it's more effective to do more intense workouts for 20 minutes at a time. The key is to seriously sweat!!! She made a few suggestions using different cardio methods. I chose the elliptical and totally kicked butt today!! It was intense!!! And I was a sweaty freaking mess!! It was awesome!! I'm kinda proud of myself. (Big grin) :O)

Replies

• MomsDumpling
    MomsDumpling Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm darn proud of you, too, Dawn!! You're doing fantastic!!!!!!!!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    I sweat just thinking about sweating
  • jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    That's great! I think the elliptical is perfect for HIIT training. As long as I have my iPod, I can sweat like crazy on that thing. THE ELLIPTICAL RULES!
  • JennysMan
    Options
    Great job!!! Way to work it! :)
  • brown_eyed_girl_06
    Options
    I have an elliptical and it is a high intense workout and it will kick your butt! Good job!!
  • trini14
    trini14 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    i agree, is the elliptical the same as the precor machine? cause i sweat like crazy too on that bad boy!!
  • suavequeen
    suavequeen Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I have to give you credit cause reading your cardio diary of elliptical machines is what got me intrigued and so I tried it. I love it... I do minimum 30 min and sweat like crazy... I was blinded once with sweat and thought it was so sweet! Sweat running down, heart pumping, my rock music blasting, and my butt burning.. ahhh.. What a feeling!

Keep up your good work and inspirations to us all!
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    A 20 minute burn (as I like to call them) will do the trick.
  • DRJJ2004
    Options
    I have to give you credit cause reading your cardio diary of elliptical machines is what got me intrigued and so I tried it. I love it... I do minimum 30 min and sweat like crazy... I was blinded once with sweat and thought it was so sweet! Sweat running down, heart pumping, my rock music blasting, and my butt burning.. ahhh.. What a feeling!

Keep up your good work and inspirations to us all!

I'm glad you like it!! Glad I could help!! My friend introduced me and and it's been a love/love relationship ever since. LOL :O)
  • DRJJ2004
    Options
    i agree, is the elliptical the same as the precor machine? cause i sweat like crazy too on that bad boy!!

I believe the elliptical at the gym is a Precor. :O)
  • DRJJ2004
    Options
    I'm darn proud of you, too, Dawn!! You're doing fantastic!!!!!!!!

Thanks my friend!! Your support means a lot!!! :O) Hugs!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!