Trying to get healthier

Options
Hello,
I'm Aiyana. I'm 18. I'm really trying to work on eating better and cleaner and looking to lose some weight. I've struggled with weight issues for a long time and I'm just kinda really sick and tired of hating myself and I just want to feel good in my own body.
I live at home but hopefully in September I'll be going off to school! I try to exercise but I think I do too much and then I lose motivation to do it again because my body hurts and I make excuses.
I try to stay on track but I usually end up just binging on unhealthy foods and yeah, it's not good. So I struggle a lot with just eating healthy and keeping track of what I eat and how much I eat.
I love sweets and carbs so much. My favorite foods are definitely pizzas, cakes and pastries, ice cream, things like that, so that's where I tend to struggle the most.
If anyone has any tips on staying on track, let me know! They would be greatly appreciated. I'm so open to just so many things. Im ready to be healthy now.

Replies

• eznowjo
    eznowjo Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have found this app helpfull.. Just by logging in food iv eaten through the day had helped me personally... I lurrrve sugar snacks and soda.. But I want to be healthier to.. I also find drinking water helps.. No too tasty I know.. Be strong and keep in mind all ways the size or weight you want to be and that should help you make good choices... Be strong though...
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    The majority of the most successful people in here have stopped demonizing foods, food groups and nutrients, resent the concept of "clean eating", and just eat anything in moderation, while prioritizing a variety of nutritious foods.