100 calorie snack suggestions please

Options
13»

Replies

• frankiesgirlie
    frankiesgirlie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I don’t know much about not processed because you’ve got me thinking how most of what I eat IS processed.
    But, I snack at night and my go to snacks are:
    Pop secret 100 calorie kettle corn
    Healthy choice fudge pops 100 calories
    A hard boiled egg with horseradish mustard(don’t knock it till you’ve tried it)
    Frozen grapes
    Frosted mini wheats with no milk (I tend to overeat them if I put delicious cold milk in them)
    My favorite thing is to take above mentioned popcorn, spray it with coconut oil and then sprinkle my favorite chocolate protein powder on it
    Dannon zero calorie yogurt

I realize a lot of these are more than 100 calories but I generally don’t find 100 calories satisfying enough.

Good luck with your goals!!
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    Fiber one brownie
    Laughing Cow cheese wedge and rice cake
  • LifeWithPie
    LifeWithPie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Nonfat plain greek yogurt with PB2 mixed in. I add a couple packets of Truvia.
    So good.
  • vaguelyvegan2
    vaguelyvegan2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hummus and cherry tomatoes. Pickled anything but especially asparagus. Fresh fruit. Dark chocolate. Homemade energy balls made with dates, nuts, cacao, etc. You can make those ahead and keep them in the freezer.
  • Cheesy567
    Cheesy567 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Lately I’ve been reaching for sugar snap peas, and/or radishes. Nice and crispy and tasty :) You’d have to work out how many are 100 calories and weigh them out. I just weigh out 100gm of radishes and 150-200gm of snap peas, because that’s how much I usually would eat. Both are well under 100calories I think.
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    My go to snacks are;

200 g blueberries
    200 g mushrooms (raw)
    150 g raspberries
    1 large or 2 small Clementines
    Pot of zero fat youghart ( but check sugar)
    100 g skinless cooked chicken breast (slightly over the 100 calories)
    Air popped popcorn in the microwave

The following are all very low calorie do not giving weights;
    Cherry tomatoes
    Cucumber
    Baby beetroot
    Celery
    Pickled onions
    Gerkins
  • mlrtri
    mlrtri Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    My go to snack:
    Cut celery into thin sticks and eat with 1 laughing cow cheese wedge. The laughing cow is 35 calories and the celery practically none at all. It satisfies my cheese craving and is high in fiber so it keeps me feeling full. Celery also contains tons of great vitamins and minerals. It is also said to lower blood pressure and reduce bad cholesterol. Pretty awesome for less than 100 calories.