Wendy's NSV

Options
HaleyAlli
HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
Not too long ago at Wendy's my order would have looked like this--

10 chicken nuggets (or a DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER)
Medium fries (and my mom's leftovers)
Medium Frosty
And a Medium Coke (full sugar)

ETA: (1450 calories, 203g carbs, and 58g fat [with chicken])

And oftentimes, even after all that, I STILL wasn't "full."

Today at Wendy's, I had--
5 chicken nuggets
Small fries
HALF OF A SMALL FROSTY (wutttt!!!!!! I couldn't believe I let half of it go down the trash can because I was full! I was soooo proud of myself!!)
And a WATER

ETA: (665 calories, 76g carbs, and 33g fat)

AND I WAS FULL. (so much so that I was almost sick, in fact... not quite though :wink: )

And I lived happily and healthily ever after. The end :smile:

(Wendy's was a little reward for my scale victory today, 15 lbs. lost!!)

Replies

• jbhappywife
    Options
    that is incredible, way to go! :)
  • Andie3683
    Options
    Good for you!!! I know what you mean...except mine was with McDonalds! I love that I am feeling full on half the food and much healthier food :) Keep it up!!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    awesome!

that's how we make this part of our real lives. Thanks for sharing.

The last time I had my (old) favorite from Wendy's I found it disgusting....and I haven't been back-no desire for it, so that's kind of my Wendy's (fast food) NSV.

Great job on all the changes you've made!!
  • CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    That's awesome how our appetites decrease and WTG on your loss!!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! That is a wonderful NSV and I bet that food tasted even better because you didn't over stuff yourself!!
    Congratulations on your Scale Victory, too!
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Wtg!!!
  • idiocracy
    idiocracy Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    10 years ago I used to eat a big mac meal in McDonalds and could barely finish it. Later on, eating full sugar soda, hamburger, mcdouble, large fries were not enough. After i started using MFP, I had one(1, ONE) regular hamburger and a glass of water for lunch and i was full!!!!!!!!! SOOOO happy!!!! Turns out I did not start eating a lot all of a sudden, so I didn't stop eating this much all of a sudden. Everything takes time, including weight loss. You gain 10 pounds over a few weeks, months, don't expect to shed it in a week.
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS AND GREAT JOB ON YR NSV!!!

it may take a while for us to realize that fast food is the devils restaurant.,wtg.
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!! WOW... I just ran a calorie count on the two meals, and the results are staggering!

The second meal was 665 calories, 76g carbs, and 33g fat. (not GREAT, but not too bad).

The FIRST meal was (get this) 1450 calories (more than my ENTIRE day's allowance!!!!), 203g carbs, and 58 GRAMS OF FREAKING FAT.

And that's just using the chicken example. If I had a double cheeseburger instead, it would be 1770 cals, 220g carbs, and 73g fat!

I'm so thankful I can undo some of the damage I've done to my body in the past!
  • vlc1979
    vlc1979 Posts: 227
    Options
    I was craving Wendy's today

Great job!!
  • zookeepersuzy
    Options
    great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!