Anyone want to be my weight loss buddy?

Options
Hi there, just coming back to mfp after a while, have 30kgs to lose, would love someone to support and check in with to keep motivation up.

Replies

• skk107
    skk107 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same! I’m struggling and tried to move away from logging caloric intake to eating more intuitively but I’m not happy with the weight gain and I need someone to help me hold myself accountable. I’m not happy with the way I look and feel and I want to make a change but I’m having a hard time doing it on my own. I’d love to partner up!
  • skk107
    skk107 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Direct message me if you’re interested! :)
  • camel2403
    camel2403 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'll join you! I'm a bridesmaid in July and thinking I really need to lose a bit! On medication though which doesn't help my weight gain!
  • julestar777
    julestar777 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Yes private messaged both of you!!! i start tomorrow, fingers crossed, i have a long road to climb but need to stay focused, getting married march 2019!!
  • Optasia
    Optasia Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • MouDenny
    MouDenny Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have started yesterday as well :) Add me if you like :)
  • kristysmith477
    kristysmith477 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    also down :) feel free to add
  • andrewthurber
    andrewthurber Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me for sure!
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Hi there, just coming back to mfp after a while, have 30kgs to lose, would love someone to support and check in with to keep motivation up.

Sign me up. (feel free to add me) I have 30 lbs I need to lose.
  • ksell1
    ksell1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Haven’t been here for over a year, and have been trouble getting motivated to start up again. I could definitely use some support too, so if you wouldn’t mind adding me hopefully we can help each other!
  • cheruaparna
    cheruaparna Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i am in to get some motivation. needs to shed 30 kg.
  • allhis90
    allhis90 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well! I've been tracking my calories for over a month with no weight loss. I must be doing something wrong and some support is definitely needed right now! I'd like to lose 15 lbs before Oct 2018.
  • LeanneMScott
    LeanneMScott Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I could definitely do with some more support too! I always go through phases of a few weeks on and then give up. But I'm determined to stick to it this time. The more friends on here the merrier
  • cardosi12
    cardosi12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need support and would like to have support buddies also if anyone is interested. I’m on keto diet which is really challenging but effective yet restrictive yikes. I don’t know how to add people yet but can add if initiated by you.
  • dolph1819
    dolph1819 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started keto about two weeks ago. It is restrictive and hard to adjust to in the beginning. Stick with it!!! I have other (health) issues that was causing me to keep the weight on even with 5 days of weight training and cardio. This is the only diet so far that has moved the scale for me. Also, I found an app called Carb Manager and its the most user friendly keto app that I have found. Good luck...you can do it!!!
  • oceaneyes_kpop
    oceaneyes_kpop Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Would love an accountability buddy. I need to lose these pounds and I know I need some friends who can motivate and that I can motivate too. Add me if you like, I have about 35 lbs to lose at the moment.
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Yes private messaged both of you!!! i start tomorrow, fingers crossed, i have a long road to climb but need to stay focused, getting married march 2019!!

I’m getting married August 2019, adding you! Anybody else, feel free to add me so we can support each other.
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Been away for 19 months and back where I started need some people to help me along the way no friends makes it hard to keep going so please feel free to add me
  • Shimmy1964
    Shimmy1964 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there....I could also use some support and help with motivation. If you would like, please add me. I lost weight using this app previously, but started slacking so am back on here to straighten myself up again.
  • ejoyk113
    ejoyk113 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I’ve been on a plateau for almost a year! Getting married in August and want to feel my best!