Ahhh POO!

Options
Well I started feeling better today (had the cold/flu for over a week) so had big plans of getting back on track and getting stuck in. I haven't been overly "bad" but I wanted to step it up a gear. I decided to make hubby a cake for Valentines day tomorrow and it had more chocolate than a chocolatey thing! I have never baked a cake before so I "had" to taste it!!! My God it was soooooooo good but i overate by a rediculous amount and now I feel all UGH! :sick:

I want the guilt to go away. I'm tempted to go on the treadmill right now but it's 9.30pm here and I don't want to wake my kiddos up. I'm thinking very strict tomorrow and lots of walking and energetic playing with my babies!

Damn chocolate cake ... I'm never baking again!

Replies

• vonzo
    vonzo Posts: 161
    Options
    Well I started feeling better today (had the cold/flu for over a week) so had big plans of getting back on track and getting stuck in. I haven't been overly "bad" but I wanted to step it up a gear. I decided to make hubby a cake for Valentines day tomorrow and it had more chocolate than a chocolatey thing! I have never baked a cake before so I "had" to taste it!!! My God it was soooooooo good but i overate by a rediculous amount and now I feel all UGH! :sick:

I want the guilt to go away. I'm tempted to go on the treadmill right now but it's 9.30pm here and I don't want to wake my kiddos up. I'm thinking very strict tomorrow and lots of walking and energetic playing with my babies!

• Mickie17
    Mickie17 Posts: 559 Member
    Options

You don't have to walk around the house...but you could put on some music and dance away the guilt. Or walk/march around the house for a half an hour....do something aerobic indoors!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Or chalk it up to life! Once in a while isnt goign to hurt you! Enjoy and let it go. Tomorrow is another day.

Now you could have shared!!

:flowerforyou:
  • plussizemommy
    Options
    don't feel bad!! my hubby bought me chocolate covered strawberries for v-day!! not the cheapy ones either the really good ones that taste like heaven lmao!! chalk it up and go on!!
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    hahaha!
    Been there, done that!
    and I love to bake! Always gotta taste your food! don't want to serve anything bad!?
    don't worry about it!
    tomorrow's another day!