NEW TO HEALTH (LOL)

Options
Hello — I’m looking to find friends on here for support, etc. I’m not
Doing any specific “diet” - just focused on my MACROS/ 1400 calories a day— which has me super confused when they add my exercise calories— example— I have like 1000+ left w exercise (about 200-300 without) so does everyone eat exactly their specific amount?? What about the exercise calories??

AND.. Speaking of exercise- until 12 days ago, I was kind of anti exercise... it was just never for me... then I found 8fit app and everything changed and I feel amazing now — I’m working on so much in the health aspect of my life right now— losing weight/ getting fit — new to working out — and for the first time ever— truly wanting to stop smoking— I feel SO guilty now that I’m improving my eating, health, etc... SO.— I’ve got a lot happening LOL, But I’m very confident that I will stick with this newfound healthy lifestyle— would love to make new friends from any and all walks of life!!! Best Of Luck to everyone out there— cause if I can do this— anyone can! Keep kicking *kitten*! >:)

Replies

• kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Mfp gives you a lower calorie goal assuming you will log your exercise and eat back at least some of those calories. Exercise burns can be really inflated though, so many start out eating back half and adjust from there if they end up losing too quickly or too slowly.

Welcome and good luck
  • DizzyBella
    DizzyBella Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking for buddies to quit smoking with! Is there a challenge on here? Can we make one?