NSV by the popo

Options
I was stopped by a cop today and I was a little scared because I was at work, I drive a bobtail truck and if I get three tickets in three years Im gone :/ So he asked me for my I.D. and looks at me and said, " Hell, you lost a lot of weight!" I said yep 79 pounds by using MFP! He let me go = )

The even funnier part is I always thought I looked good in that pic, its about ten plus years old.

Replies

• tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    *thumbs up* i need to change my id picture......Congrats man :)
  • MJ5898
    MJ5898 Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    sweet!!!!! thanks for sharing!
  • chevysarah
    chevysarah Posts: 188
    Options
    ha that's awesome! :) New motivation - apparently good weight loss will get you out of a ticket!!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! And congrats on losing 79 pounds!
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • shlyab
    shlyab Posts: 8
    Options
    Thats great you got out of a ticket and thats quite an accomplishment!
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Lmao you used 'popo,
  • abbeymichelle
    Options
    Haha! The title alone made me laugh, must've felt good! :)
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    You were wearing a low cut shirt, weren't you?
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! LOL!
  • Rocki_
    Rocki_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    BRILLIANT!!! Way to GOOOOOOOOO!!!!
  • trini14
    trini14 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I love it!!!! No where near as fun as yours, but a State Cop let me go once cause I was in my scrubs :) I have till next year for a new license pic, hopefully I will be at my goal weight or darn near close to it :) Congrats on the amazing weight loss !!!
  • losinit_4_good
    losinit_4_good Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Awesome! For 2 reasons - 1) no ticket and 2) you've lost 79lbs!!!! great job :)
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    So awesome!! Congrats!! I've had my license questioned a couple times too, I get new one in november and plan on being at or pretty damn close to my goal, I wont even lie about my weight! Hahaha
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! it musta felt GOOD driving away from that!!!
  • cobarlo14
    cobarlo14 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    That is Awesome!!!!
  • Cytherea
    Cytherea Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Nice! I was almost prevented from going through security at an airport once because I've lost so much weight, the security guard didn't believe that the license was mine! She stood there for a solid five minutes looking back and forth from my license to me! I had no idea if I should say something or not lol (I didn't). it is nice to be barely recognized, but scary when you have that realization that they might not believe you!!
  • trini14
    trini14 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Nice! I was almost prevented from going through security at an airport once because I've lost so much weight, the security guard didn't believe that the license was mine! She stood there for a solid five minutes looking back and forth from my license to me! I had no idea if I should say something or not lol (I didn't). it is nice to be barely recognized, but scary when you have that realization that they might not believe you!!

Now that's a great/scary NSV!!!!
  • Cytherea
    Cytherea Posts: 515 Member
    Options

Now that's a great/scary NSV!!!!

Right?! A part of me was thrilled that I look so different from how I looked back then that I'm almost unrecognizable, but at the same time, I was *terrified* that they weren't going to let me on the plane! LOL
  • TanyaDL
    TanyaDL Posts: 54
    Options
    That "popo" must have been inspired by your weight loss, that he had to let you go...!!!! Thank goodness!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!