Student with a fitibit who needs motivation to move!

Options
Hey!
I'm a 3rd year uni student who finds herself sitting... a lot. And snacking alll the time! I've got 6 weeks until exams and I'd love to get into a better head space/routine that includes getting my steps back to 10k (sitting at 6k now) and eating better! Please join me!
I have a fitbit too so would love to challenge people who are in the same steps group!
Cheers!

Replies

• Ximplyunique
    Ximplyunique Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m a university student as well, I’m a pescatarian (meaning I only eat seafood) that’s highly inactive. I’ve removed snacks from my home so I don’t snack when I’m bored watching Netflix lol. But yeah I would love to be more active. My current steps are 8,000 a day & im trying to reach 10,000 myself. With all this being said I accept your challenge
  • ThaniaMaitland
    ThaniaMaitland Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Regora, I am a software developer and I am sitting all day . I am lucky that i got a gym beside my office , I go to the gym 4 times a week but only for 25-30 minutes. Sometimes is difficult to get out of bed at 5:00am but once I am up , everything is easier. I eat a lot of bsicuits , cakes, etc all day and despite all this sugar I am not putting on weight I keep the same , I think is because the exercising in the gym plus i got 4 years old twins :-)
  • klauss_torres
    klauss_torres Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Uni student too! I hated waking up early in the mornings, used to go to the gym in the afternoons or at night. I decided to change that, because it didn't let me sleep well and had no time to do anything and always rushed. Changed my habit to early morning, now I have more time to do things. I am at the gym for no more than an hour and play sport with friends once a week.