I want ro lose 7 lbs in a week does anyone know a diet? Any help iswelcome

Replies

• collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    DIY lipo.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member

I did it this past week, but that was because I had surgery a week ago Thursday and it took about that long to shed the post-surgery water weight. Otherwise... not happening.
  • 1houndgal
    1houndgal Posts: 558 Member

if there was a safe, effective, lasting way to do this don't you think everyone would already know it and be doing it?

Agree.
  • 1houndgal
    1houndgal Posts: 558 Member
    sijomial wrote: »
    Yes I need to lose weight for an sport event. Being realistic how many calories could I lose in a week?

If you crash diet for a week then your performance at your "sport event" will be severely compromised - not a good idea.
    You can manipulate few pounds of water weight (that might have a performance impact too) but probably not 7lbs.

A lesson learned for next time perhaps?

If you don't eat enough calories to fuel your sport endeavor and your body's basic functions, you probably will have a poor performance. Crash diets can truly make you crash.

Like others have said, It is too late to safely lose the weight you feel you need to lose. You would be better off health wise not dieting this time around.
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member

I did it this past week, but that was because I had surgery a week ago Thursday and it took about that long to shed the post-surgery water weight. Otherwise... not happening.

Funny, this happened to me this past week as well! (had surgery to repair a hernia)
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    Be in a sustainable deficit, like 1lb/week. You might be lucky in the sense that you'll lose more pounds this week, but It will just be water weight.