Advice From BodyBuilders Please!

Options
I have begun to focus more on lifting weights. Could you guys look at my food choices for today and give me some advice as to what I should change? This is the first day I have tried eating more protein and no grains after 3:00. Are there protein powder drinks out there I should add to my diet? Also, how much cardio should I continue to do along with lifting. Thanks for any input you may have!

Replies

• millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Go to scoobysworkshop.com and check out his many articles and videos. He discusses diet, exercises, and much more. And he's a top-notch bodybuilder who uses no supplements beyond protein powder. All your questions are answered on his site! Good luck!
  • zapatasbloodjv
    Options
    Go to scoobysworkshop.com and check out his many articles and videos. He discusses diet, exercises, and much more. And he's a top-notch bodybuilder who uses no supplements beyond protein powder. All your questions are answered on his site! Good luck!

this!

in a nut shell: keep doing ne cardio that gets ur heart going.
    if u want to cut fat and build muscle u must limit ur calorie intake while getting enough protein in.

He is pretty extreme but he sells nothing and what he says works (It did for me neways, so far :) ).