Fast and Easy Recipes that can be pre made

Options
:blushing:

Replies

• emaynard25
    Options
    I need some ideas please recipes and meal planning help. House of 6 with a new baby hectic and chaotic need some ideas please and tanks. Post with total calories:)
  • 6Pk2Go
    6Pk2Go Posts: 105
    Options
    For breakfast, pre-cook steel cut oats and keep it in the fridge so you can quickly spoon out and microwave with fruit. For dinner, have brown rice pre-cooked and sitting in the fridge, pre chop veggies, chop up a chicken breast and throw in some veggies, microwave some rice, voila! For snack, pre boil eggs and keep in the fridge, eat with chopped veggies. Also, chopped apple dipped in almond butter. These are a few of my favorite quick repeated meals...it's all about preparation..hope it helps.
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I cook all of my dinners a month or more ahead of time using 3 cook books, 'Don't Panic, Dinner's in the Freezer', 'More of Don't Panic, Dinner's in the Freezer' and 'Frozen Assets'. I'm also able to convert some Weight Watcher's recipes into freezer meals and sometimes I double the recipes and freeze the other portion for later.

My saving grace in the kitchen is Ziploc Zip N Steam bags for veggies and preparing meals.
  • alsnipes
    alsnipes Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Get the Pilsbury Fast and Easy cook book. So many simple 30 min recipes that are good AND they include nutrition info