Fitbit isn’t syncing exercise

Options
Hi.

Tried all day to sync Fitbit to mfp but it isn’t showing what exercise I’ve done or how many steps I’ve walked. It’s driving me crazy. Is anyone else having a problem?? Thanks

Replies

• alixandra90
    alixandra90 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I've been having the same problem. I had to log on to Myfitnesspal online, disconnect fitbit, then reconnect it to get it to work. I couldn't disconnect and reconnect fitbit through the fitnesspal app.
  • sunny145
    sunny145 Posts: 73 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Hello. I've been having the same problem. I had to log on to Myfitnesspal online, disconnect fitbit, then reconnect it to get it to work. I couldn't disconnect and reconnect fitbit through the fitnesspal app.

Thanks, I just did that and it worked.
  • sare_xox
    sare_xox Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you I will try that
  • sare_xox
    sare_xox Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank the Lord it’s worked. Thanks so much
  • debjames68
    debjames68 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I disconnected and reconnected via the internet and it worked, happy days. Then I went on a long walk and it didn't update the steps again, it just stayed as it was from earlier. So I had to disconnect and reconnect AGAIN! This is getting annoying now!
  • lucciiee
    lucciiee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Reconnecting doesn’t help me :/ Hope they will fix this soon..
  • cjames010
    cjames010 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Same here. I have to disconnect and re-connect if I want it to sync. It’s been like that for 2 days now.
  • Leannep2201
    Leannep2201 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Yup me too, looks like it’s a known issue they are trying to fix. Thanks @janejellyroll for the link.
  • jaymark
    jaymark Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Same issue not syncing
  • jefamer2017
    jefamer2017 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Mine has been acting weird too. Doubling food on fitbit and not adding exercise to myfitnesspal.
  • SexyFromTheStart
    SexyFromTheStart Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Mines hasn't been syncing either. I'll keep checking back with you guys to see if it fixes soon. Do you think it'll update the days that it missed once it is fixed?
  • ssmith8823
    ssmith8823 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Glad I’m not the only one having issues.
    Hopefully this is sorted soon
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Mines hasn't been syncing either. I'll keep checking back with you guys to see if it fixes soon. Do you think it'll update the days that it missed once it is fixed?

When syncing has been disrupted in the past, it has always updated all the missed days when it comes back on.
  • gdnaegle
    gdnaegle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Still not syncing. Has the issue been resolved? I have uninstalled and reinstalled the apps. Nothing. Please help.
  • GuineaKitty
    GuineaKitty Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Got Fitbit flex 2 its barely syncing. I checked thier community others are complaining too. It may be a company issue.
  • gdnaegle
    gdnaegle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It mis be intermittent because I have a friend whose fitbit is syncing but mine still wont. I've tried everything.