Lack of technical support

Options
WRLemmon
WRLemmon Posts: 49 Member
I may be bidding you a farewell as in for some reason I cannot login on my PC anymore I have tried resetting my password over 20 times but still cannot login I’ve contacted tech support multiple times just to receive a form email it tells me how to change my password which I have done 20 times but it still does not work I’ve sent them multiple emails asking for assistance and just get the same stupid format form email backRight now I can login on my iPad but none of the PCs my thought is once I update my iPad and have to login again that will be the end of MyFitnessPal for me after four years of faithfully login it should’ve been nice if I could a got some tech-support

Replies

• projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    WRLemmon wrote: »
    I may be bidding you a farewell as in for some reason I cannot login on my PC anymore I have tried resetting my password over 20 times but still cannot login I’ve contacted tech support multiple times just to receive a form email it tells me how to change my password which I have done 20 times but it still does not work I’ve sent them multiple emails asking for assistance and just get the same stupid format form email backRight now I can login on my iPad but none of the PCs my thought is once I update my iPad and have to login again that will be the end of MyFitnessPal for me after four years of faithfully login it should’ve been nice if I could a got some tech-support

@WRLemmon They made changes which is saved in a tracking cookie (temporary internet file) on your computer. You need to clear your temporary internet files and cookies and this process is different depending on your browser. It's not a hard process but you'll have to Google it:

"Clear cookies and cache Firefox"

"Clear cookies and cache Chrome"

"Clear cookies and cache Internet Explorer"

This will fix you up I'm pretty sure. You'll need to do this on any device whereby you can't sign into the web.
  • WRLemmon
    WRLemmon Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Did all of that and even tried on a different computer, but still no good. I'm thinking something got corrupted when I changed my password, and unless I can get thru to someone in their support tier its not going to let me login.
  • Betty
    Betty Posts: 8,860 MFP Staff
    Options
    @WRLemmon apologies for the delay in response from our support team. I have asked them to take a look to see if they can find your case in their queue so they can assist you.