Saggy lower stomach

Options
I've been hitting the gym hard lately. For the past month to be exact. I've been doing doubles almost everyday and been burning an averaging of 1000 calories each day give or take. I can see things are changing; but my body looks excessively dimply and gravity seems to taking its course. It appears that all of a sudden everything is dropping to my lower stomach and buttox. It's never looked this bad; even when I was like 90 lbs bigger. It's become quite noticeable as other places are getting smaller. I'm not sure what to do and if this will soon level out. I swear I'm retaining a crazy amount of fluid. I'm just confused at this process... please explain.

Replies

• JorrunFulhelm
    JorrunFulhelm Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    first off, congrats on working so hard. dedication like that makes a huge difference. Gravity is probably taking its toll because you are losing fat in those areas, the skin was probably stretched out father/fuller when you were heavier. Now that you are smaller the flesh there hasn't had the time to shrink back yet, it will some, but maybe not all of it. You might be holding onto to water, make sure you are drinking enough water/fluids throughout the day. Keep at it, results will happen.