Need Fitness Pals in Michigan!

Options
Hi all! I'm looking for Fitness Pals here in Michigan. Just someone to help with motivation...both ways. :) I don't have much support from my spouse and I think the kids are too young to really even care. Just thought it would be nice to have some friends on here that can relate to my situation and appreciate my friendship.

Please add me, even if you aren't in Michigan. Would love to make some new friends to share this struggle with.

Thanks, Casandra :)

Replies

• Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'm in Michigan, too. There was a thread a while back with a whole bunch of Michigan people. If you do a search on it, I bet you'll find it.
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    welcome!! you'll plenty of support here. how come your spouse doesn't support u in this?
  • chriscoates7025
    chriscoates7025 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I am also in Michigan and looking for encourageent and people to encourage!
  • LadySassy
    LadySassy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    welcome!! you'll plenty of support here. how come your spouse doesn't support u in this?

Good question...I truly have no idea. It's a long story I guess, but I pretty much do everything on my own.
  • XtremeDon
    XtremeDon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    New fitness pal from Lansing area.
  • missalicia78
    Options
    I'm in Grand Rapids and would LOVE more MI support. Feel free to add me. Also, if any GR folks are on here and want to go walking let me know! Sorry, can't run 'til after surgery and don't own a bike yet!
  • Terriiiiijones
    Options
    Kalamazooan here! Love to be a support!

120 days and 35 lbs loss thanks to hCG!!!

Terri Jones