Fitbit not syncing...AGAIN

Options
Now what in the world is the problem? My Fitbit hasn’t synced for the last 3 days. I get so tired of this. Yes I should know how to figure out my calories burned and not have to rely on My Fitness Pal but come on already

Replies

• pardue64
    pardue64 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here! Very frustrating!!
  • XFreckle_LipX
    XFreckle_LipX Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Same here! I thought it was just my Fitbit wouldn’t sync
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Same here! I thought it was just my Fitbit wouldn’t sync

When I'm having Fitbit issues, my first stop is usually the "Help" area to see if it's a known issue that MFP is working on fixing.
  • kew1952
    kew1952 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Mine isn't syncing today either. Heading over to the help area.
  • ashliedelgado
    ashliedelgado Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Mine is syncing again, appears to have resolved. At least for now
  • standout00
    standout00 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Now what in the world is the problem? My Fitbit hasn’t synced for the last 3 days. I get so tired of this. Yes I should know how to figure out my calories burned and not have to rely on My Fitness Pal but come on already

Do you have the Fitbit app? Have you tried to turn on the Bluetooth on your phone and connecting the Fitbit in the Bluetooth section in the settings?
  • standout00
    standout00 Posts: 123 Member
    Options

Do you have the Fitbit app on your phone? Have you turned on Bluetooth in the settings and connected your Fitbit? Also if your Fitbit's battery on the lower end it will take longer for it to sync. That's what I found.
  • angela4332
    angela4332 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Mine is not pulling exercise from fitbit into MFP. Any suggestions?
  • angela4332
    Options
    So i went MFP online and disconnected and reconnected and now it will not even recognize my Fitbit! Help please?
  • CynKitty9
    CynKitty9 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Myfitnesspal is not syncing with my Fitbit Ionic. I turned off my Bluetooth and restarted my phone and still nothing.
  • angela4332
    Options
    I noticed there was an update for fitbit. I tried that. Disconnected. Logged out. Now MFP will not even let me select FitBit has as a tracker. What else can I do? l even shut off my watch and my phone.
  • angela4332
    Options
    So finally, it synced. After I installed the update, I had to give it permissions through MFP app. Now it works!
  • le0406
    le0406 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am having the same issue. Noticed it stopped syncing my steps on Sun evening (around 8pm PDT). Although when I logged my food into MFP, it would update on my Fit Bit app. It was the steps logged on my Fit Bit that were not coming through to MFP. It worked a bit Mon morning, but now has stopped working again (logging steps) as of Mon afternoon. So frustrating that this same problem keeps coming up. I logged out of both MFP and FitBit, disconnected the links and then reconnected the two and still there was no improvement.
  • joanargs
    joanargs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Any updates on this? My Fitbit is not syncing and it is so fristrating
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    joanargs wrote: »
    Any updates on this? My Fitbit is not syncing and it is so fristrating

Did you check the link that was posted above? That will have the latest information.

A check of MFP Help/FAQ indicates it is *still* a known intermittent issue today.

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2937167-fitbit-interruptions-
  • Leannep2201
    Leannep2201 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Same issue here. Sigh. Hope they sort it out soon.
  • Davidsdottir
    Davidsdottir Posts: 1,285 Member
    Options
    I constantly had issues with that, which is why I switched to Garmin.
  • charles1555
    charles1555 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It's pretty sporadic. It's been working occasionally since Sunday April 29.