Water

Options
scarla67
scarla67 Posts: 60 Member
12 trips to the bathroom today. The 8 glasses of water are exhausting especially when I travel for work, ugh! Any body else having this issue?

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Go by the color of your pee, rather than a random number of ounces.
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I consume 1 gallon of water a day, minimum. Yes, the trips are frequent. But it's okay, to take that break.
  • scarla67
    Options
    Just trying to figure out if there is a best time if day to drink the recommended 8 glasses of water so that I am not constantly needing to urinate. I space it out but have gone 12 times with 6 glasses.
  • TrippingDreamer
    TrippingDreamer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I did when I started making myself drink water 2 months ago. It's gotten better in the last few weeks, as long as I don't try to chug a large amount at once.
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options

This. You don't need to drink 8 glasses per day in most conditions.
  • scarla67
    Options
    Maybe I need to space it out more, it's exhausting, when I am not in the bathroom, I am needing to go. I know my body needs it because I feel thirsty now that I am not stuffing myself with food constantly. Tks
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    your body does adjust to a certain point.

me, im always in the bathroom ANYWAYS, 2 kids didnt do my bladder any favors.

im used to it. i pee right before leaving for ANYWHERE or getting in my car. before i leave the house .before i leave the gym. before i leave the office. When my fiance and I are out running errands, and were in a store with a bathroom, i stop. God love him, he doesnt bat an eye and even if weve been in the car for more than 30 minutes will ask if i need to stop. hes a keeper LOLOLOLOL

im just happy when i dont have to get up in the middle of the night to pee more than once. it doesnt happen often, but sometimes LOLOL
  • Dvdgzz
    Dvdgzz Posts: 437 Member
    Options

This. I went from drinking a gallon a day to mostly when I am thirsty and it works out much better. No need to go to the restroom like it's my job anymore and my pee is slightly yellow, the way it should be. If you do a lot of cardio, maybe drink a little more, otherwise, I don't think you need to worry about it too much.