Cravings! QUICK, sum1 yell at me b4 its 2 late

Options
Ive been doing so good on my diet. but i currently have the late night muchies. REALLY BAD!! Quick!!! someone please yell at me before i go into the kitchen and do something im going to regret in the morning.

OMG I NEED CHOCOLATE AND I MEAN RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Heh. yelling at you isnt going to work xD Have to learn self control to get what you want.

Go try on a pair of clothes that dont fit. That can help you much better the we can. Always helps me :]
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Whispering so you have to listen closely! lol Have some water! Brush your teeth! Deny that chocolate, you think you love it now but you won't respect it in the morning! lol
  • kanonxbou47
    kanonxbou47 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Eat a small amount of chocolate. It's not good to develop an unhealthy relationship with the foods you love. If you completely deprive yourself, the cravings will get worse.
    Plus, you probably deserve a treat. :)
  • hockeyd11
    hockeyd11 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    DON"T DO IT!!!!!!! lol! If you really need to eat something, grab something a little healthier then force yourself to go lay down and go to bed. Sometimes I just put myself to bed before I start eating. I used to be a terrible late night snacker!
  • Run4UrHealth
    Run4UrHealth Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Go brush your teeth...no one wants to eat after they have just brushed...and GO TO BED!!!!!
  • Sj20fame
    Sj20fame Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Ive been doing so good on my diet. but i currently have the late night muchies. REALLY BAD!! Quick!!! someone please yell at me before i go into the kitchen and do something im going to regret in the morning.

(B*tch!! put that shiett down!!!!!!) **gasps, and drops chocolate**bahahaha!!!!

haha don't do it! GO TO SLEEP!
  • merB89
    merB89 Posts: 122
    Options
    dont doo it! look at a picture of someone who has your goal body!! Go do it! now!
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options

If you have any calories left, have 2 oz or less of dark chocolate. Loaded with antioxidants which are good for you. It also helps fight belly fat! Plus it curbs any further chocolate cravings. I have it many times a week and I haven't gained yet. :) Just stay away from white and milk chocolate. Absolutely no nutritional value to either one of those.
  • WishfulShrinking331
    WishfulShrinking331 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    A moment on your lips a lifetime on your hips!!!
  • chaundraward
    chaundraward Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Allow yourself 1 Hershey's kiss each night to portion control your craving into only 25/30 calorie portions each night! The dark chocolote ones are very rich and on the lower calorie side, so you only need 1 or 2! Be sure to save enough calories to enjoy them guilt free though, and stop at 2 max, even if you have the calories to spare!
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    If you can have a little without going overboard, then by all means have a small amount to satisfy your craving. I know there are certain things for myself that I just cannot have without triggering an all out binge so don't do it if it's something you can't stop once you start! Maybe try to find something to do to stay busy until the craving passes, drink some water, like someone else mentioned brush your teeth. You can get past this!!!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Chocolate is a crazy thing. Very tempting, but to burn off just ONE single M&M you have to run the length of a football field. It's nasty stuff and makes your body feel hyped and satiated for a minute, but in the long run, you crash from the sugar and caffeine, etc. then you feel grody. It take 3 weeks to break a habit. Don't have chocolate for 21 days straight then see how good you think it is. I tried that and when I ate a piece of chocolate, it was kind of disgusting. Gritty and too sweet.... yuck! Stay Strong!!!
  • mislmar
    mislmar Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Step away from the chocolate!!! lol Like someone else said brush your teeth and go to bed. You can do it!!
  • DeathWish
    Options
    Here's my best advice: maybe you crave chocolate now, and maybe it would be REALLY delicious - for all of five seconds. But as soon as you finish eating however much it is (and it will probably be a lot, based on how cravings work), you're going to feel like crap. You're going to wish you didn't eat it. But you can't un-eat something.

Weigh how good you're going to feel eating chocolate versus how bad you'll feel once you do. Your call.
  • MinaMaharet
    MinaMaharet Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I recommend the Special K chocolate delight, fat free chocolate pudding or (my fave) some ff vanilla yogurt with either a few chocolate chips OR some hershey's chocolate syrup. Minimal calories, but you get the chocolate craving kicked. A former co-worker also kept hershey kisses in his fridge and had 1 or 2 when he craved chocolate.

Don't ignore the craving... but don't let it take over.
  • Cam_
    Cam_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Eat a small amount of chocolate. It's not good to develop an unhealthy relationship with the foods you love. If you completely deprive yourself, the cravings will get worse.
    Plus, you probably deserve a treat. :)
    I agree. My wife taught me that. A little bit once in a while is ok. Better than totally depriving youself. Once you have a little bit, it's not such a big deal.
  • Fueled
    Fueled Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WHY DO YOU HAVE CHOCOLATE IN THE HOUSE!! Put it down the garbage disposal, quick! ;)
  • Cytherea
    Cytherea Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Supposedly, if you wait 12 minutes, cravings will go away. So wait 12 minutes. If you still want it, have a tiny little piece- an amount that fits into your diary for the day. I don't think it is good to cut anything out completely- moderation is key. And if you go around eating other things instead that won't satisfy the craving, you'll end up just eating more than you would have if you let yourself have a controlled piece in the first place.
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I agree with the ones who say have a little bit. If you don't over do it you will not feel guilty or gross. besides, chocolate has healing properties (it makes migraines go away in me at least, and that is milk chocolate I am talking about) get yourself some skinny cow candy bars, those things are awesome and low calorie and low sodium AND chocolate! or just shoot some hershey syrup into your mouth. that works too!
  • ido10612
    ido10612 Posts: 51
    Options
    dont doo it! look at a picture of someone who has your goal body!! Go do it! now!

Ironic!!!! My "goal body" is Britney!!! I have pictures of her plastered all over my tredmill!! Including the one that is your profile pic! :) Her body is rockin!!!! she is such a huge inspiration. and her new cd is awesome running music. Thanks for the inspiration