Fitbit Steps

Options
This is continuing to happen. My steps and calories from my FitBit are not syncing. Does My Fitness Pal have a solution? Getting very annoyed.

Replies

• layladrew26
    layladrew26 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Mine isn't syncing today either. This happened a couple of weeks ago around Easter weekend. Very annoying. Fitbit is syncing no problem but it isn't syncing my steps with MFP, so I think the problem is with MFP. Last time they said just leave it and it will fix itself. Took about 3 or 4 days to work. Hope it doesn't take that long this time
  • embeck79
    embeck79 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Mine isn’t syncing either just came on here quickly to see if anyone else was having problems. It was the same yesterday very annoying
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Mine either. Yesterday it did sync my exercise but not the steps. Today, nothing.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Mine either so I downloaded the Pacer app again
  • jefamer2017
    jefamer2017 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Yesterday mine wasn't tracking steps and fitbit was doubling food. It was weird.
  • Serious206
    Serious206 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mine has never synced. I have it set to sync but it doesn't. What should I do when I get in MFP?
  • bkstein40
    bkstein40 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Mine either, I usually will log in to the online website, disconnect my fitbit & reconnect it then it will sync my steps, but have to continually do this if I want my steps to sync with MFP.
  • SaffysMam
    SaffysMam Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have just upgraded to the premium myfitnesspal and my steps are not syncing either, it is very annoying as it keeps happending.
  • layladrew26
    layladrew26 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Just tried syncing and it's working again now. Apparently it's a known issue.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    This is a known issue that MFP is working on, there are threads across multiple forums now. Here is the information from the help page: https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2937167-fitbit-interruptions-
  • coreneford
    coreneford Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It's still not working.