Wanting Active Friends!

Options

Replies

• mrs_maier
    mrs_maier Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just came back to MFP after being on weight watchers for several months. Would love to connect with more active users too!!! I’ll send you a request!
  • JessicaChicago70
    JessicaChicago70 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I’m also looking for support from more active members. I’m changing my diet to less carbs and more protein and vegetables. I would love to be added as a friend!
  • kelMee2
    kelMee2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Sending a request, not following low carb but I log in several times a day and would be nice to have more people on my list who do too.
  • agrube1968
    agrube1968 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the add!! I'm struggling somewhat trying to decide if I want to continue with low carb or switch to just calorie counting. Low carb I lose quicker but it's so restrictive but then again I'm afraid with just counting calories that I will make bad choices and not be able to lose much.....HELP......lol
  • Kida181
    Kida181 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. Anyone else, feel free to add me.
  • AMHS1958
    AMHS1958 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I'm a 59 year old New Zealander. I am trying to do low carb off and on and still trying to work out how to eat all my calories. Lets do this!!!
  • MouDenny
    MouDenny Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am just starting loosing again and I would use some pals as well :) Add me if you like ;)
  • YolliB2014
    YolliB2014 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request
  • EvanK84
    EvanK84 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    More accountability and motivation ! Anyone feel free to add me , on every day!
  • o_michelle_o
    o_michelle_o Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm super active on mfp. I sent out a few friend requests already but if I missed anyone, feel free to add me ;)
  • Journeyfromfat2fit2fab
    Journeyfromfat2fit2fab Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to be active on here everyday. I love giving/receiving motivation and support. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • agrube1968
    Options
    Thanks everyone for adding me!!
  • gearhead426hemi
    gearhead426hemi Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. That goes for anyone on here. I have a open diary and post recipes and family adventures. If anyone lives in Washington my wife and I are going kayaking tomorrow and mountain biking on Thursday. We have extra kayaks and mountain bikes if anyone is interested.
  • agrube1968
    Options
    Thank for the add everyone!
  • JLauterb25
    JLauterb25 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I track everyday, anyone feel free to add me as well :smile:
  • Scott_IF
    Scott_IF Posts: 58 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Feel free to add me, active everyday and willing to help motivate! Goes for anyone on here who is active and willing to help inspire!
  • agrube1968
    Options
    Woohoo love getting new friend requests!!!
  • Beachchic1977
    Beachchic1977 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I’m looking for accountability friends too. The more the merrier! I’ve fallen off the wagon, and recently decided enough is enough. Let’s do this!
  • violetcutie
    violetcutie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Seems like every few weeks people give up on this app & they stop logging in so I'm always looking for more active friends to keep me motivated! Anyone is welcome to add me. I love chatting about fitness/recipes.. & if you need a kick in the booty to go work out, I got you :smiley:
  • ChiliBeans
    ChiliBeans Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I sent a request. Feel free to add me as well. I’m really trying to get back into this now and would love to have more friends !