Hello Fellow Keto Friends!

Options
Hi! Looking for some friends for mutual encouragement. Started keto today and need some positive and like minded people to get me through this!

Replies

• NuLove
    NuLove Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Kay,
    My name is Sarah, I'm 11 days in on the keto diet. I've had little to no cravings for carbs or sweets. It has been very do-able. I have found taking a good multivitamin has helped me keep the keto flu to just a tiny kflu. I am dealing with some keto rash, but I suspect that's just my body detoxifying all the junk out my system. It's worth it I've already lost 13.6 lbs.
  • mosleysierrae
    mosleysierrae Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there
    I'm Sierra! I'm 3 days into keto and loving it. The cravings have overehelmed me today. But, I still think everything will work out.
  • AdelanDeus
    AdelanDeus Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! Looking for some friends for mutual encouragement. Started keto today and need some positive and like minded people to get me through this!

Hi! I'm 45+ days into keto and love it!
  • Krissylynn423
    Krissylynn423 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm living a keto lifestyle also and have 90+ labs to lose. If anyone is looking for friends Feel free to add me
  • erikab1974
    erikab1974 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! Just started yesterday and had 1/2 banana and a few tiny potatoes with dinner to curb the cravings. And no wine! That's probably why I had such major sugar cravings. Oiy! Good luck to everyone. I have 30 lbs to lose - oooh!
  • kellsma
    kellsma Posts: 30 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Hi! I am back on Keto since Sunday. Why do I let myself fall off so easily? Well, at least I don't get the Keto flu and I feel very full. Is anyone doing Intermittent Fasting as well? I am working towards one to meals a day.
  • lindsief24
    lindsief24 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started keto 8 days ago and have lost 4 lbs. Trying to figure out how to feel good all day long. I'm not much of a salt person so that's been hard but I'm willing to give it some time to adapt!!! Good luck!!!
  • mostterrific29
    mostterrific29 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Terri and is started Keto April 24 of this year so only a week into it and I'm loving it. It feels so easy to do and I don't feel like I'm missing anything, so far. I lost 10 pounds in the first 4 days and maintained that so far. I am working out 4 days a week, strength training followed by cardio, hoping the weight loss will continue as i build muscle. I have 70 pounds to lose. good luck to all of us!!
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I suggest you check out the following main low carber daily forum group here in MFP. It's one of the larger such groups where most of us Ketophiles tend to hang out:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • kayrich1392
    kayrich1392 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    @ladipoet thanks for tip!
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,859 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Donna. I started Keto January 11th, 2018. At last weigh-in (a few days ago) I had lost 34 pounds. I have found that I'm not hungry on keto or obsessing about food. My cravings are well curbed (except if I cheat then it all comes back for about 24 hours). If I need a sweet treat I eat a square of 85% or 90% cacao chocolate. If I need a salty snack I use lightly salted nuts or sunflower seeds. For Savory I make ham roll-ups with a sliver of green onion inside. I do have a cheat meal (not a cheat day) about once every 7 to 10 days. I feel it helps me keep up my metabolism though most folks say that is not necessary on keto. It also helps when tempted that I can say to myself "yes, I can have that. Just not today. Soon, but not today." I look forward to everyone's support and ideas. Thanks for starting this group.
  • kayrich1392
    kayrich1392 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys,

I was gone for some time but have no fear, I am here!
  • karenontario
    karenontario Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good morning....Hoping I can manage keto and eating disorder. I know it helps kill the carb addiction but i have not had long term success staying keto long term . I just came out of treatment and I gained 10 unwanted pounds. ugh. Now i need to lose 50 instead of 40....greaaat.
  • ncappo
    ncappo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hello everyone i am back on the keto wagon. how is everyone progressing. i am down 9 lbs since July 26...
  • gladper
    gladper Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello group!! My name is Gladys and this is gonna be my fourth month in keto diet. I lost 12 lbs, but it is been one month that I haven´t loose any weight!! I think my scale doesnt love me. That is why I started MFP to see if it can help me. I love your encouragement words and I´m here to be happy with myself. Have a wonderful day!!