Hello from NC

Options
CraigG75
CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
New here was invited by a great friend of mine who is a member. Looking to get back to where is was about 4 years ago which was100lbs lighter. Time to make some life changes today!

Replies

• Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Hello and Welcome! This is a great site...I love all the tools that make it easy to track everything and I have met some really great people here!! Best of luck to you...I know you'll do great!!
  • dezcalouette
    dezcalouette Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This place is fantastic-- definitely one of my favorite tools in weight loss. Feel free to add me if you need support!
  • ncqueenbee
    ncqueenbee Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hello from Wilmington NC. You have made a major step just by joining. We are here for support. Feel free to send a "friend request" if you like.
  • strbryt
    strbryt Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Good for you for taking the first step. This journey will not be easy and sometimes you will fall right on your face. The trick is to remind yourself that you are worth the hard work and the bumps and bruisies. I also believe that athough it is not easy it is totally worth it. Good luck and never stop believing in yourself and you will achieve greatness. Feel free to add me if you would like to be accountable to someone.
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    welcome to the wagon! ;D