Getting full!!! Help

Options
What do you do when you have a 1200 calories after eating but you're so full that you really don't want to finish the calorie what do you do

Replies

• serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    Start prelogging and make sure you're including plenty of protein and good fats. Add in calorie dense snacks as needed. There's no way anyone who is overweight can't fit enough calories in to hit the 1200 mark. That 1200 mark, btw, is likely far below what you should actually be eating.
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    I am aldo having a hard time hitting my calorie goals, my goal is 1450, but I have a hard tiime hitting even 1000

Nothing to panic about unless it is an ongoing trend. Can you tell us what you ate today?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    What do you do when you have a 1200 calories after eating but you're so full that you really don't want to finish the calorie what do you do
    I am aldo having a hard time hitting my calorie goals, my goal is 1450, but I have a hard tiime hitting even 1000

peanut butter
  • tirowow12385
    tirowow12385 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    Are you eating all the calories at once via the eat stop eat intermittent fasting protocol? Maybe you should try breaking your calorie budget to two meals.
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Avocado, hand ful of nuts/seeds on your salad, avoid using only low fat alternatives (e.g. yoghurts), a banana, handful of raisins.
  • OneofGodsfav
    OneofGodsfav Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Tirowow12385 yes I do. I measure and weigh my food. Thank you for your support
  • OneofGodsfav
    Options
    simkins_mary yes it's like I'm having to force it. I think I'm going to go back to the Weight Watchers method once you feel full just stopped even if I'm not done with all of my calories.
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    if you are struggling - I would look at the foods you are eating - are there some that are higher volume/low calorie that you can reduce and add some foods that are higher calorie - that can help; adding oil to your cooking can help etc
  • OneofGodsfav
    Options
    Thank you deannafisher. I do lots of nuts broccoli beans