Tooting my horn!! :O)

Options
2»

Replies

• RhondieJFB
    Options
    Well Mrs. Chikita Banana... you deserve one of those 18 wheeler truck horns to be blown......

You owe yourself a reward now. I know I know that is your reward, but you gotta get yourself a bracelet or something for this amazing achievement!! Good for you Girl.. Keep on keeping on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAHooooooooooggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaahhhooogggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    TOOT TOOT!! Congratulations! You're doing a great job. Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    toot away!smiley-music006.gif

smiley-happy019.gifway to go!
  • Connie77
    Options
    :wink: YOU GO GIRL!!!!!
  • SteffCooley
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! I am just on CLOUD NINE today!!!! Feels great. :heart:

AND, to top it off, I saw a couple friends today and both of them commented on how great I was looking! That always feels nice! :smile: Although, one of them said the "so what are you doing?" comment and I was quite proud to say "just eating healthy and exercise!" because I think she was hoping to hear of some new "magic-pill"!

Amazing how easy this weight-loss thing can be once you put your mind to it :smile: You just feel better completely overall, never want to go back to how life used to be!

Thanks for all the support!!
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: You are doing great!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl!!!!:drinker: What a great Valentine's Day :heart: present to yourself loving you enough to be a big loser!:flowerforyou: Keep up the good work I can't wait til I get there I will probably forget the horn and hire the whole band!:wink:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!