30 Day Shred - Starting May 1rst - Want to join me?

Options
Hi everyone,

I am going to attempt the 30 day shred again. I started last month but life interfered so I'm trying again in May. I think it would be easier if I had other people doing it with me and helping to keep me on track and motivated!
And I can do the same for you! If anyone is interested in joining me please post here!

I'm 5"4, 42, and i know this will be hard! My highest weight was about a year-and-a-half ago at 232 lb. I am down to 184 and really want to start getting some muscle and toning in!

Anyone interested?

Jen

Replies

• Champd36
    Champd36 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm in... doing the beach body challenge and need all the help I can get...
  • Blueeyeddaffodil
    Blueeyeddaffodil Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am currently doing a 30 day workout on jillians app and tomorrow is day 3 so I will be almost on the same level xxx
  • clover_23
    clover_23 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I was planning to start it tomorrow, as well!
  • jennylea70
    jennylea70 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Glad to have other people along! Feel free to add me as a friend.

I'm not going to lie, I've tried this before and failed. She's tough! I'm really going to try and power through this ime!
  • xFreudianSlip
    xFreudianSlip Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Sent a friend request as well
  • Lotus1980
    Lotus1980 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I started it a few weeks a go, i'm on level 2 now, its a killer, i'm so happy each time i've done it though
  • clover_23
    Options
    Finished day 1.
    My starting stats are 5'7 163 lbs
    Waist-31 inches
    Hips- 41.75
    Bust- 40.5
    Thighs- 24.5

I only took a few 5 second breaks :P
  • katsykes78
    katsykes78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You have given me the motivation to get back on it. Been focusing on strength and hate cardio but need to shift 7lb or so fast before hols. Hi it is how I lost my original weight so although I had forgotten how annoying Jillian Michaelson is have just go used day 1 level 1!
  • rachey_v
    rachey_v Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm in! After a long break from this app and scheduled exercise I need to get back on it. I managed to lose half a stone since not using this app but getting back into it is going to be painful and I could use the support. I'll be doing day 1 tonight- send help
  • carolynnolan9162
    carolynnolan9162 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in.. I'll start tomorrow. I just restarted with MFP today
  • 2bfit3388
    2bfit3388 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I started 30 Day Slimdown 3 days ago and need some encouragement to make it thru the 30 days:)!!
  • mrs_kurz
    mrs_kurz Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    YES! I just did day 1. Only had to pause once, so happy to have a group of motivators! Is it just me who finds circuit 1 of level 1 the hardest? Circuits 2 and 3 are better, although the side lunges with anterior raises are brutal hah!
  • mrs_kurz
    Options
    Lotus1980 wrote: »
    I started it a few weeks a go, i'm on level 2 now, its a killer, i'm so happy each time i've done it though

Level 2 is brutal. I did the 30DS (well, about 21 days of it) a few years ago. I WILL finish it this time!!
  • clover_23
    Options
    mrs_kurz wrote: »

Level 2 is brutal. I did the 30DS (well, about 21 days of it) a few years ago. I WILL finish it this time!!

I've started and stopped so many times but I don't think I've ever managed to finish all 30 days. This time for sure!
  • katsykes78
    katsykes78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So day 2.... 9.40pm & not done it yet! Hectic evening with Kids activities & them late to bed. Trying to summon up motivation to start. Can't give up on day 2!
  • mrs_kurz
    Options
    Did day 1 yesterday... remember how hard this is in the beginning. When I've tried the 30DS in the past, I find by day 5/6 I feel more comfortable keeping going. First goal is just to get to day 6!! Will be doing day 2 shortly!
  • mizzbnjones
    mizzbnjones Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. What is it & what do i need to do.
  • mrs_kurz
    Options
    Day 2 done! Still suuuuuper hard today but kept going and didn't pause, just took some mini breaks when I needed it :)
  • clover_23
    Options
    I would like to join. What is it & what do i need to do.

Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. It's a workout video. You can find it on Amazon I know.