something I read on facebook and thought i would share

Options
Common excuse people say every day "I don't have time to workout" well would you rather hear your doctor say " You don't have much time left" You are going to wish you made more time then........ This really made me think I should find time to work out every day

Replies

• bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    The average time spent watching television per person in the USA. That tells me that at least americans, have more time. They just don't use it well.
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    pic5.jpg

sorry can't figure out how to add a picture but i love this picture. It motivates me to exercise :)
  • carlxo21
    carlxo21 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Common excuse people say every day "I don't have time to workout" well would you rather hear your doctor say " You don't have much time left" You are going to wish you made more time then........ This really made me think I should find time to work out every day

bump

I agree. It's funny because everyone has the same amount of time in a day. It's just about what you decide to do with that time.
  • methetree
    methetree Posts: 381
    Options
    pic5.jpg

fixed... great by the way
  • av8rblond
    av8rblond Posts: 140
    Options
    It isn't the quantity of time...it is the quality. You make time for the things you deem important.
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    pic5.jpg

fixed... great by the way

ah thanks :)
  • JessieGurl
    Options
    My husband and I have always ended our days watching tv together. we can't go to a gym or go for a walk together because we have to stay home with the boys. I don't like walking alone at night so I decided if I have time to watch tv with my love, I am going to use the time to ride my stationary bike. So now I have been making an effort to ride atleast 5 miles every other day.. which is going to become every day once I get use to the exercise.

But its true, if you have time to watch tv you have time to sneak in some sort of exercise, even if you walk in place while watching tv!

I do not ever want to hear a Dr tell me I don't have much time left! I now understand that if I keep doing what I have been doing soon enough I WILL hear those words. My life and family is to important to me...

Every little bit of movement counts and it all adds up! Even just stepping side to side! You have time. :-)
  • msmodular13
    msmodular13 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I replaced watching tv with exercise :T It's so true. I thought I would never have time, but if you want to make time for yourself, you will.
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    thats so true every one has the amount of time in day aand there are things i find time to do every day no matter how busy i am and working out needs to be one of them i have good days and lazy days when comes to working out i am going to find time every day
  • healthyliving_girl
    healthyliving_girl Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I watch TV while I exercise. I tivo my programs and watch them while exercising on the elliptical. :)