Need more pals! Esp women, early 30s, 30ish lbs to lose

Options
Erica262
Erica262 Posts: 226 Member
Hey y'all! I've been bad about logging in lately. I think I do better with more human interaction and more pals. I probably lost some pals when I didn't log in for a long time.

I'm an early 30s woman, living in Virginia USA, married, no kids (yet? idk), working an 8-5 job. I kinda want to lose 40 lbs, but I'm not super focused on the number. Just want to feel strong, healthy, and energetic. I like running and yoga. I tolerate strength training and hired a personal trainer to show me what to do because I'm hopeless at coming up with workouts myself, other than running. I'm kind of a vegetarian, pescatarian really. My weakness is letting my social life make my food decisions. We go out a lot. I'm a pretty positive and confident person.

If you have similar goals and/or interest, let's be pals! Send me a request :smile:

Replies

• NelliR86
    NelliR86 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Sending a request now! :)
  • sheloco89
    sheloco89 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Turn 29 in June. Add me and we can support each other on our weight loss journey! I run, but am trying to change it up. Weakness...stress...makes me wanna eat, but I’ve done pretty good at working out instead.
  • gpordwal
    gpordwal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Me too want to I am 29 wanna loose weight almost 40 pounds to loose ...
  • JennG122
    JennG122 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am adding you! Not quite 30 but getting there lol
  • meggieok613
    meggieok613 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 (turning 31 next week), and my absolutely ideal weight is 70 pounds away, but I'd be pretty thrilled with 40 to start. I'm a teacher, so I'm on my feet all day; I also work two part-time gigs and am in grad school, so my time to devote to stuff like midweek cooking and exercise is really limited. I've been religiously tracking my calories for months and haven't lost anything (keep moving 5 pounds in water weight around and around), so I'm hoping that connecting with others will help me figure out next steps.
  • jessican1
    jessican1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Requested! Im 31 and have about 20 more lbs to lose.. looking for fellow female 30somethings who are active on mfp
  • edithmnz
    edithmnz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Erica! Your goals are a bit similar to mine as well! I'm married and no kids yet (maybe by the end of the year I'll start trying, who knows) and I have about 60 lbs to lose. I want to lose weight and be strong and fit. I'm 32 yrs old and I've never worn a two piece bikini in my entire life! I want to fulfill that dream to wear one confidently before I really start getting old lol. So here I am trying and eating healthy and working out each day! :)
  • okmelonballer
    okmelonballer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    35 with well over 30 to get off, but I would be glad to get off that first 30 with more friends. Add me if you like. Welcoming all new friends
  • e2253
    e2253 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey add me always happy to have new friends
  • christielee1984
    christielee1984 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    add me motivate me and Ill motivate you! :)
  • kiwisandcoconuts
    kiwisandcoconuts Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Just sent a request. Always looking for active MFP friends to help keep motivated :)