Can you see the difference

Options
Never uploaded pics hope this works.This is before at 148 and now at 130.... I would like to know if you can see the difference. I can't.
003-1-1-1-1.jpg
001-1-1.jpg
007-1-1.jpg

Replies

• katm427
    katm427 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I can't see the pictures. =(
  • AZKAOZ
    AZKAOZ Posts: 35
    Options
    Don't worry. I didnt notice serious loss in core area for 7 months after I started. My legs and arms and even my head got smaller before my tummy! :) Cant believe how super small my wrists are.

Keep it up!
  • yente
    yente Posts: 5
    Options
    18 pounds is nothing to sneeze at...just lift a 20 pound bag of dog food. The pictures aren't very good so it's hard to tell BUT how do you feel? That's more important.
  • MariPars
    MariPars Posts: 52
    Options
    Yea, im a girl who pays close attention to weight nowadays. I see the difference. Pics arent that great but where I can see it in it your face.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I can honestly only see a very small part of you in the first picture, just your face in the second one...

So I really can't comment on any changes since the pictures aren't showing up here correctly.
  • carlxo21
    carlxo21 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    The pics seem to be too big, they got cut off.
    You look awesome though! And yes I can tell a difference. esp in your face
  • kellicarter11
    kellicarter11 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    How do I fix it? I have tried uploading them five times now
  • kiap38
    kiap38 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I think she was stating that 18lbs is a big deal and shouldn't be taken lightly. Try lifting a 20lb bag of dog food and that's a heck of a lot weight. =]
  • kellicarter11
    Options
    ?I think I have fixed the pics now....can anyone see a difference other than my face?
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference. Your waist is much more defined and you are just thinner. Well done.
  • lsd007
    lsd007 Posts: 435
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference. Your waist is much more defined and you are just thinner. Well done.

^This
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah! Definitely in your face and everywhere else. Great job! Keep it up.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    100 percent can see it! Good job!
  • FatGirlSlim89
    Options
    Yes I can see it! I'm one of those people who weight loss never seems to show on until I'm at my goal haha! Don't let it bother you, you have done a great job getting this far.
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    You look thinner all over to me!

I have gone from 144 - 130 and I struggle to see the difference in myself sometimes. :(
  • smokesone
    smokesone Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    As a guy I can see the difference - well done!!!!
  • DoogieTalons
    Options
    I can see a difference but the best way to show is like for like photos.

Seeing you sitting down, then standing up is no way to compare.

Try a photo stanging up when you were heavier, or sitting down now you are lighter.
  • kellicarter11
    Options
    Thanks I am hoping some of the people in my classes this yr will notice....Cuz I have a hard time
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Now that I can see the whole pictures, there is a huge obvious difference everywhere!!! Keep up the awesome work!