I need money

Options

Replies

• Jayfeather15
    Jayfeather15 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    7H3_J0K3R wrote: »
    Be an Uber driver.

Parents won't let me. Concerned about strangers.

How old are you?

I'm a kidault.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Your username makes me think that you're actually 15.

I was thinking the same thing.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Your username makes me think that you're actually 15.

Does that make you 83?

I was in Korea!...

Well, I've been to South Korea. Not the Korean war. It was nice.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »

We need to use this on multiple threads!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Money?

.... would you instead settle for an Under Armour Discount Code ?
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    There's always cleaning jobs. It isn't the nicest of jobs, but it's better than nothing. Retail jobs are the next best option
  • IamMicah
    IamMicah Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Do you accept Bitcoin?
  • Jayfeather15
    Options
    IamMicah wrote: »
    Do you accept Bitcoin?

What's that?
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    * Too bad you're not 15 or 16 JayFeather15. A company affiliated with the NBA teams are looking for a teenager to manage their teen social media presence. Just sent the job link to my friends children. This is a job in Los Angeles. Granted you'd have to have working knowledge of Social media and basketball ie. Know the players and teams by sight. It's a work from home with an attractive salary, bonus and coverage.
    * How about Central Casting?? Would your parents at least permit you to be an extra??
    * Locate your largest privately owned Real Estate company, especially if they work in tangent with a Tract home Developer. When we (my sister and I) were Selling Agents in SF, we'd split $250 each per week to have a stay at home mum address and stuff our mailers. 500 envelopes per week@$1 per addressed, stuffed and sealed. Cart the boxes back to the office for the PA to mail out. ** She had perfect script.

ETA:. Don't be discouraged.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »

Ha! I clicked it. And I laughed.

I was nervous to click it at first. So, after you posted this, I went ahead. So glad I did.

LOL me too!
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Do you accept Bitcoin?

You'd do that for her? You're a sweetheart.
  • Jayfeather15
    Options
    * Too bad you're not 15 or 16 JayFeather15. A company affiliated with the NBA teams are looking for a teenager to manage their teen social media presence. Just sent the job link to my friends children. This is a job in Los Angeles. Granted you'd have to have working knowledge of Social media and basketball ie. Know the players and teams by sight. It's a work from home with an attractive salary, bonus and coverage.
    * How about Central Casting?? Would your parents at least permit you to be an extra??
    * Locate your largest privately owned Real Estate company, especially if they work in tangent with a Tract home Developer. When we (my sister and I) were Selling Agents in SF, we'd split $250 each per week to have a stay at home mum address and stuff our mailers. 500 envelopes per week@$1 per addressed, stuffed and sealed. Cart the boxes back to the office for the PA to mail out. ** She had perfect script.

ETA:. Don't be discouraged.

Huh, yeah I have thought about going into the movie business. But stuffing envelopes that sounds pretty good too.
    I'm good at social media, but not basketball teams unfortunately.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Do you accept Bitcoin?

What's that?

If you accepted BTC through your eWallet, he might send you Bitcoin. You'd have to convert it to cash to use. Much like declaring gambling wins or flipping homes, you NEED to declare it.