Can't Do This Alone

Options
I am needing more friends to help keep me on track and motivated. Between having an 11 lb kid in 2014, being diagnosed with PCOS, and brain surgery in 2015 for a benign tumor, the weight has packed on. Self-esteem is way down and it sucks. Looking for those that log on daily or at least weekly to help me keep going.

Replies

• JennG122
    JennG122 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS too. I log everyday, I will add you. Do you think your PCOS is under control?
  • tiffylueg84
    tiffylueg84 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well, I got pregnant on the first try with my son. But tried for over a year for second kid with no luck. I did 3 rounds of fertility pills with no luck. Doctor has me on 500 mg metformin, wants me to lose weight, and has me on low dose birth control to regulate hormones which may make it easier to get pregnant when I stop them
  • mahnoorup
    mahnoorup Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have PCOS as well. I'm not ttc but need accountability buddies also. I will add you!
  • bridgidg
    bridgidg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just got diagnosed with PCOS. I was also given BCP and told to lose weight as I am TTC. Had my first son 7 years ago with ease, 60 lbs later I’m having trouble TTC. Would love to be friends ☺️
  • charlottesweb17
    charlottesweb17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there, wow it was looking like myself in the mirror.... I had a 9lbs 9oz baby and then another baby 8lbs, I to have PCOS and I have had brain surgery in 2011 with a benign tumor. I can not do this alone at all. I have to lose 120lbs. So yeah, I also need support and just a buddy.