Chloe Madeley's 4 week body blitz

Options
Hi everyone,

I am nearly one week into Chloe Madeley's 4 week body blitz and wondered if anyone else was doing it? I have been using MFP to track my food (not exercise). I[ve only just changed my goals so 40:40:20 Protein:Fat:Carbs and I've set my calorie intake to 1600. Wondered what every else's targets are, as I've found it difficult to find this information and the book doesn't specifiy calorie intake.

Good luck to everyone (including myself!!), hoping we can build a support group on here.

S

Replies

• dani741
    dani741 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Can you share your thoughts regarding the ? Is it in book format, a DVD... has it been easy to follow?
    Thanks
  • dani741
    dani741 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Think I am doing 40-30-30... I have no familiarity to how to calculate... I am @ 1200 calories a day... I suck at this to tell you the truth.. I'm always running around & a poor planner.. I need to be more scheduled ... a picky eater but not a big eater... I have a Premier Shake or Protien shake around 11 am... & wieght loss is a no go so far... any advice? Good Luck to you on your journey..
  • casarlach907
    casarlach907 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Yeah, the book is pretty straight forward. It’s my first time doing anything like this (in the past have always done more exercise to compensate for over eating).

I don’t really follow the recipes but she set out a good way to measure your food (in palm/outstretched palm/cupped hands etc). I’ve set my intake at 1500 and finding it really easy so may bring it down, but I’m struggling to get 40% protein - any suggestions? I am having a protein shake for my breakfast and just had an omelette with egg whites.

The workouts are great, I’ve been a keen gym goer for a number of years doing cardio and weights but this is dynamic movement, and I’m finding it much more testing. Planning to start doing a few runs a week too to supplement.

That’s me just at the end of week one, I feel a slight difference physically but don’t feel I have any more energy etc as people have said. I’ll take my measurements next week. I did have a pretty healthy diet before (I love food - too much!) except for a few beers in the evening.

This weekend will be a test as I’m off visiting friends tomorrow which is usually a boozey affair.

Thanks for the good luck wishes, same to you